Monday 8 June 2015

A Perpetual Journey!



















A Perpetual Journey! 

I long to hear you all the time
To be near you and within you
Till we’re blue in the face
I long to be able to listen 
To your absence and to your silence
To feel the resonance 
Of the deep joy of our true love
I long to be able to read your book 
From both the cover
And in between its lines
To be able to tell who you are
Where you are and how you are 
Every moment of this journey of oneness
To be aware of your case
By just looking at your face
To see the core of your soul
While at each other we serenely gaze
I long to know your heart's depth
To know your fears and your delights
To know all of you is my plain desire
For truly I want to love all of you
To embrace your fineness and flaws
That's why all my doors stand unlocked
For to you alone all of my heart I’ve unclad
That you may come in and know all of me
For true love is not a random thrust
Into one another’s life
But a perpetual journey 
Of endowing each other with honest trust
I want myself to be all yours, 
I want you to be all mine
I want the two of us to be one

No comments:

Post a Comment