Thursday 19 September 2013

Open The Walls!



Premise: We all go through harsh and hard times in life. Despite this we can always open up to people we trust and share the pains rest we die alone in the hurts.

Hello to you
My not so old not so young
Friend
Can I have a word with you?
Yes you! A word with you!
Open the walls please
Allow me into your closed world
Or at least do let in
Someone whom you trust
I know it’s hard
I know you already threw the
Keys away
But check; yeah check!
The padlock is no longer locked
Coz it’s broken
You broke it with tears of pain
And attempts to let someone in
Though as it stands
You have not let anyone in yet

Why will you not allow someone in?
How long will you hold onto the aches
How long will you hurt
I know you do not like it either
For slowly it has drank your
Sweet life away with time
I know moving backward or forward
To you they both coward
But I understand your fear
I understand your pain within
I understand even your choice to
Remain closed in within self
with deep empathy I understand
Only that I hate the chains around you
The heavy chains surrounding
Your beautiful yet hurting heart
All I long for is one thing
To see you walk free
Free from the pains of your past
Free from a hurting arcane life

I cannot promise you
A new heart
But I’m ready to nurse the
 Wounded one with love
With the healer holding my
Arms I believe there is
A beautiful life
Past the pains you've
Been through
There must be a reason for
Every single hurdle in life
There must be a flowing
Fountain across the hurts
An oasis within the pains
A silver lining on the cloud of despair

Open the walls please
Allow me into your closed world
Or at least do let in
Someone whom you trust


N J G K 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment