Saturday 27 July 2013

Hope on!



Woke up right in the middle of it,
It was so sweet to be fully enjoyed;
By I, while I deeply slept on,
I didn't realize though that I wore;
A new pair of eyes seeing beyond  fear.

On focus was a path like a bridge,
Leading into a a bright light right I had,
Off focus was a deep n' scaring river,
Roaring and scaring me to death,
A new pair of eyes seeing beyond pain.

I chose to focus on the path like a bridge,
Cos I wanted to live on and on to the bright,
My entirety hugged this path with all strength,
I kept on n' still does walk on this path,
A new pair of eyes seeing beyond suffering.

Off focus the horror unbearably stares,
The wild river's roar scares even the thought of itself,
The memory of it's every past second threatens life,
I will hardly look at it's depth for dead I'll become,
A new pair of eyes seeing beyond rejection.

Every single day I land at it again the dilemma,
Questions of life's surrounding scares and pains;
deep within which the silver lining hides,
I'll keep walking along the path in faith,
A new pair of eyes seeing beyond any obstacles.

Newton J GK 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment